Wednesday, February 18, 2009

scrapbook quatre


I am going to come right out and say it. I. Love. Mail. So, as you can imagine, my mailbox key is essentially vital to my existence. I thought this would a great scrapbook entry because of the details in the key and specific to the key itself. And because I love it so. Keys come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and colors. Mine is small, gold, and contains text. Yet, my house key is silver with a blue top and its quite large. Keys today are not thought of as art because they are generally not aesthetically pleasing. We think we have to many of them, then we lose them, and we get extremely irritated. Today keys are not really thought of, unless they are gone. With the importance of the internet, automatic garage doors, and so much more technology, keys are forgotten. Pretty soon, keys may not even need to exist.... It's really bizarre to think about how the importance of things disappears over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment