Friday, April 24, 2009

scrapbook vingt et un



These are my pre-approval of transfer credit forms from the registrar. Due to job shortage in my hometown, my mother and father decided that it would be best for me to take classes and work around the house the rest of the time. I don't think I am going to take all of them, but in the off chance I chose one over the other I need to make sure I get credit for my effort. My attention was drawn to them for a couple reasons. One is that they are symbols for my summer, or in this case lack there of. I only have three more "vacations" in my lifetime. I think before this I took them for granted, but now I realise that I should attempt to enjoy them to the fullest extent since pretty soon I will be working fulltime. Another reason is that they were such a pain in the butt to get/hand in/etc. I thought it would be simple, go to registrar, fill out form, leave, come back, pick up. No. There were like eighteen more random steps in between and about eighteen people (some of whom were nasty to deal with) at the front desk of Glendenning. Its seems like a lot of work just to have more work approved so that once that work is done you can go have more work done to have the grade put on your transcripts. Well at least now I know how lovely the process is...Summer is currently fifteen days away for me. Fifteen days until one of my last summers ever, and I will be doing more homework. Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment